Prime 110 Allergy & Intolerance and DNA health test bundle
The Prime 110
Our best home-to-lab test analyses against 35 common allergens and 75 food intolerances. The test analyses the blood samples against raised IgG4 and IgE antibodies to give you accurate results within 7 working days upon receipt at our laboratory.
Simple & Easy
A testing kit is mailed on purchase and should reach you within 1-3 working days. Included are instructions and everything you need to easily take a small sample and return it to our labs in the envelope provided.
If you suffer from undiagnosed digestive related symptoms such as bloating, stomach pain or diarrhoea to other serious issues such as fatigue or rashes. These could be signs of an allergy or intolerance which could be identified by the Prime 110.
Our laboratories & Technology
Our state-of-the-art laboratory is located in our UK facility certified according to ISO 9001. We use the latest ELISA testing equipment and the labs are overseen by an expert and qualified team of technicians.
Why IgE & IgG4?
By testing both IgE and IgG4 antibodies we give you a more comprehensive picture of possible causes to symptoms. Raised IgE levels (IgE, short for “immunoglobulin E,” is the antibody that triggers food allergy symptoms) indicate allergy symptoms. Raised IgG4 (Immunoglobulin G) antibodies indicate a food intolerance or sensitivity. IgG4 responses are actually more common than the IgE, which causes an immediate reaction. Read more about IgG4 here
The results are generated into an email report (PDF), and includes a comprehensive explanation of the items tested, as well as whether you have allergies to those items.
MyDNA Health Test:
The personalised nutrition, fitness and caffeine reaction report from MyDNA helps you to identify what is causing you to gain weight, what kind of exercise is best for you and how your body reacts to caffeine. This home test kit uses a swab to take a sample of your DNA from inside your mouth which is sent to the labs for sequencing.
Simple & Easy
The easy to use testing kit is mailed immediately on purchase and should reach you within 1-3 working days. In the box, there will be full instructions provided on how to complete the sample in a fast and pain-free manner.
Personalised Nutrition Report
With this report, you can discover the ideal diet type for your particular body. Revolutionising your diet will allow you to eat healthier and allow for better weight management. From reducing meat to increasing carbs, this test can help you.
Personalised Fitness Report
Find out whether or not you are built for power or endurance and which training would suit you better with your diet.
Personalised Caffeine Report
Some people think they need caffeine to set them up for their day, however, others can get jittery after just one cup. Find out if caffeine affects you in a negative or positive way.
If you are looking to understand how best to exercise, optimise your diet or formulate a heathy living plan based around your DNA.
- Raised IgE values prove clinically significant in identifying IgE-Mediated Allergy.
- Removal of raised IgG4 items may improve lifestyle based on testimonial evidence.
- CE approved sample collection kit.
- Results do not constitute a medical diagnosis on their own, but may be used by your doctor or nutritional therapist to help form a diagnosis or rule out a condition.
- Quantitative data using an ELISA testing methodology. All values measured in Kilounits per antigen per litre (KUA/L), our scale uses a universal cut off point of 0.35 in classifying a reaction.
- >97% reproducible results. IgG4 values may change over time with diet.
- Home testing kit provided.
- Does not provide specific dietary recommendations for coeliacs, diabetics, pregnant/breastfeeding women
- This is not a DNA Ancestry test, it will not help you to find out your ancestry.
- Lab processing time can be up to 15 working days
- All MyDNA testing kits are compliant and registered with the Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency.
Blood (ELISA) tests define an intolerance/sensitivity as a specific IgG4 antibody reaction and an allergy as a specific IgE antibody reaction (IgE-Mediated).
All information in the reports produced is intended to support nutritional advice to optimise your diet. The results cannot be used to diagnose, treat or cure medical/health conditions.
The use of antihistamines prior to or during the blood sample collection process may affect your results, please contact our team for further advice.
Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health provider if you have a medical condition and/or medical symptoms. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it.