What we doHelping people restore their body's natural balance.
We are an established testing facility with over 10 years experience dedicated to helping people restore their body’s natural balance. Using the latest in bio-technology our “One Step Test” allows us to test against more than 725 substances. We are now one of the largest providers of intolerance tests in the world. We work with over 200 agents worldwide, who offer our testing to their clients.
Interesting facts about intolerances:
- Many people who are diagnosed with an intolerance are actually intolerant to the chemicals used to manufacture food items. Our test identifies these chemicals.
- Sufferers of pollen intolerance can react to grass, wheat or tree pollen. Our test identifies the exact pollen which causes symptoms.
- A common cause of skin disorders is an intolerance to egg. Our test not only identifies if you are intolerant to egg, but also provides you with help to eliminate this from your diet.
- If you have regular unexplained digestive problems you should have your intolerance levels tested to find the cause of the symptoms.
- Intolerances to chemicals and non-food items causes identical symptoms to those of food intolerances so it is essential both are tested at the same time. Our test is currently the only test available on-line that tests both food and non-food items.
- Everyone suffers intolerances but not all will lead to visible symptoms or cause major problems. This is why a one-stop test is important and you don’t have to pay extra to discover what those intolerances are.
- Your intolerances can alter over time and are affected by your exposure to the item and your environment. If you have unexplained skin, respiratory or digestive problems you should have your intolerance levels tested regularly.
Intolerance Tests. Tests in numbers.
Bioresonance technology in practice:
Bioresonance has long been associated with sports professionals aiding rapid recovery from serious injuries, whilst supporting a balance of optimum health and sports performance.
Before setting up their own business around bio-resonance technology, four members of the Swedish Cross Country Skiing team (Mathias and Thobias Fredriksson, Anders Södergren, and Björn Lindrely) discovered bioresonance technology offered a safer and non-intrusive means to optimise and enhance individuals’ physical and mental performance. During preparations for major championships, the team calls on the same technology to aid fast recovery of injuries sustained.
Order now. Four easy steps.
Step 1Choose from our range of tests to suit your needs and order it online.
We’ll email you a test submission form to print and complete.
Take a hair sample and post it back with your test submission form.