Allergy Testing Ireland
Find out now and improve your life today…
We are a global health and wellbeing company.
Interesting facts about intolerances:
- Many people who are diagnosed with a wheat intolerance are actually intolerant to the chemicals used to manufacture the bread. Our test identifies these chemicals.
- Hay fever sufferers can be intolerant to grass, wheat or tree pollen. Our test identifies the exact pollen which causes your hay fever.
- A common cause of skin disorders is an intolerance to lettuce. Our test not only identifies if you are intolerant to lettuce but the type of lettuce e.g Kos.
- If you have unexplained skin, respiratory or digestive problems you should have your intolerance levels tested regularly
- Intolerance’s to chemicals and non-food items causes identical symptoms to those of food intolerances so it is essential both are tested at the same time. Our test is currently the only test available on-line that tests both food and non-food items.
- Everyone suffers intolerances but not all will lead to visible symptoms or cause major problems. This is why a one-stop test is important and you don’t have to pay extra to discover what those intolerances are.
- Your intolerances can alter over time and are affected by your exposure to the item and your environment. If you have unexplained skin, respiratory or digestive problems you should have your intolerance levels tested regularly.
A non-invasive alternative to traditional allergy and Intolerance Testing.
Bioresonance technology in practice:
Before setting up their own business around bio-resonance technology, four members of the Swedish Cross Country Skiing team (Mathias and Thobias Fredriksson, Anders Södergren, and Björn Lindrely) discovered bioresonance technology offered a safer and non-intrusive means to optimise and enhance individuals’ physical and mental performance. During preparations for major championships, the team calls on the same technology to aid fast recovery of injuries sustained.