Hair Test instructions
- Please read these instructions carefully before you begin.
- Please don’t take your hair sample immediately after strenuous exercise.
- If you have any difficulty take your hair sample please contact customer service.
- To offer accurate testing, we do not test children under the age of 5. This is due to a child’s system changing when they are younger which can cause more adverse reactions whilst young.
1. Choose and order your test
Choose from our range of non-invasive intolerance and sensitivity bioresonance hair tests. Note: Bioresonance is classed as a Complementary and alternative medicine (CAM).
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your spam/junk folders.
- Your account/order information can also be found in the ‘My Account’ area of our website. This can be found at the very top of our homepage.
2. Complete submission form(s)
Upon completing your purchase you will be directed to complete an online submission form. Once complete, please print and include with your sample. If you need to complete the form at a later point, you will find a link to the submission form in your confirmation email. If you have purchased a couples or family test, you will be directed to complete an individual form for each person. If you have a couples or family test you will receive a unique activation code for each person being tested to use in the form.
- In the event you do not have a printer, please contact our customer service team.
- Please ensure all account information matches your order.
3. How to take your sample
To ensure your sample fits our criteria and is viable for testing, please follow the steps below.
- Cut or pull 4 to 5 strands from as close to the root as possible.
- We test any body hair including facial, leg or chest.
- Hair dye or bleaching does not impede testing.
- Place your sample into a small, sealable, waterproof bag.
- Place the bag with the hair sample in a secure mailing envelope.
- The sample must be in a separate bag in your envelope clearly marked with your order information.
- Do not store your hair sample in foil.
4. Sending your sample
Please put your submission forms and bag containing your sample in a secure envelope and send to:
Healthy Stuff Online Ltd,
Unit 1A Bonington Complex,
Trent Lane Industrial Estate
Derby, DE74 2PY,
- You will receive a ‘sample received’ email from our labs when it arrives.
- Check your junk/spam inboxes for further updates.
5. Testing and your results
Testing and your results
We will notify you as soon as we receive your sample before passing it to the lab team for processing.
- Your information is then matched to your order.
- Your submission information will be found and linked to your sample.
- Your sample will be tested and linked to your online account.
- Your results will be forwarded to you within 7 working days.
- The testing process takes 7 working days, but is often faster.
- Check your junk/spam inboxes for further updates and your results email.
- Please do not reply to your results email. Queries should be sent to [email protected].